My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector and is an established Haulier company specialising in Freight Forwarding.
The Logistics Manager in Caerphilly will be responsible for...
Management of all Importing and Exporting across the business
Completing and checking sales invoices
- Complying with laws and regulations
Building strong relationships with Customers and 3PL
- Managing a small team driving for the lowest costs but the highest levels of customer service
The Freight Forwarding Manager will have...
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
- Has worked as a Manager within an Import and Export role
- Proven track record of delivering cost savings within a shipping environment
- Previous experience of ERP system working experience
- Previous experience using multiple 3PL providers
- Experience managing people
The Freight Forwarding Manager will receive...
- A salary of £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday day shifts
- 20+8 days holiday
- Pension Scheme