My client is a highly successful, entrepreneurial organisation that can demonstrate YOY growth. They have consistently invested in both people and infrastructure to support the rapid expansion. The business successes have come from innovation and customer retention as a key part of their growth whilst new contracts.
The Supply Chain is a critical aspect of the operation producing new customer solutions and enabling the sales force to stay one step ahead of their competitors.
As General Manager you will:
- Operate as the senior leadership figure for the North West operations focusing on team engagement, capability, and succession planning
- Align operations with sales understanding customer demands and providing new solutions where necessary
- Support the team to ensure the automation is delivering the required results from both the hardware and software aspects
- Work with the leadership team to assess growth plans and investment requirements to meet the potential capacity required
- Build a network within the sector to gain market knowledge ensuring the organisation remains relevant and innovations led
The successful candidate will be:
- Ideally operating as a General Manager already
- Have working knowledge of automated warehouse environments
- A proven leader that can demonstrate high levels of engagement of teams managed
- Already work within a innovations led environment providing "best in class" customer service levels
- Able to influence at board level and help shape a growing organisation
- Be able to demonstrate how to build an agile supply chain in a fast paced distribution environment
circa £85,000 + car + package