My client is a Leading UK Parcels Logistics Organisation based in Swindon who are based within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
As General Manager - Parcels you will have the autonomy and responsibility for the day-to-day site management of the Depot.
Your key accountabilities will include:
Your People - Employee Engagement, Recruitment, Retention, Absence Management, Employee Relations
Your Operation - Service Levels, Quality, Productivity, Operational Costs, Compliance to all legislative, HSE and company policies and procedures
The Successful General Manager - Parcels will be responsible for;
Able to demonstrate a successful track record in leading and motivating high performing teams to deliver outstanding customer service, you must have proven people management experience within the distribution industry or a related sector. Comfortable operating in an environment where working efficiently under pressure and at pace is critical, we'll also expect you to:
- Be an excellent communicator both written and verbal, with strong and decisive decision-making, problem solving and time management skills.
- Have the ability to effect and successfully implement change.
- Demonstrate high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
- Have a good degree of computer literacy, as well as the ability to monitor performance and analyse data, along with the initiative to act accordingly
- Be highly vigilant to any unscrupulous activity taking swift and appropriate action when required
- Be comfortable working within and adhering to set Key Performance indicators, spanning Service, Quality, Transport, Health & Safety and Costs
The Successful General Manager - Parcels will receive;
- Salary between £50,000 - £55,000
- Company Car or Allowance
- 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Annual Bonus