Global Audit & Compliance Manager - central London - Multinational Media Brand - £55,000 + package
A truly global FTSE 100 media brand seeks an ambitious Audit professional, preferably with experience from Accountancy/Audit firms. You will partner with executive-level stakeholders and identify innovative ideas for the growth of the firm's commercial function.
You will be joining a team who the majority have come a Big 4 background (e.g. PwC). Previous experience client facing Audit experience within the Accountancy industry is ideal to be successful in application for this role.
Global Audit & Compliance Manager Job Profile:
- Manage client audit activities including but not limited to:
- Ensuring pre-audit documents (e.g. NDA, ADR, timeline, etc.) are in place.
- Review draft audit reports and ensure that agency comments reflect factual accuracy.
- Follow up with client team/leads to help ensure clearance of significant audit findings.
- Work with the global commercial and Legal teams to ensure strict contractual compliance
- Work with the revenue generation team to analyse all transactional processes
- Develop and nurture internal and external global relationships
Global Audit & Compliance Manager Requirements:
- Strong Analytical background (e.g. Excel) with attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Experience of the audit process, with hands on experience directly running several audits
- Candidates with experience with 'big four' or similar accountancy firms welcomed
- Background in accountancy including relevant qualifications are desirable
- Energetic, proactive personality and keen to develop a career with a global business
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly
If you are an auditing or compliance professional looking for your next career move, then this is an unmissable opportunity to join an innovative and modern company which will invest in you.
For more information, please apply directly through this page or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to:[email removed]