Global Category Manager - IT Consultancy Services - Iconic FTSE 100 Banking Giant - Birmingham OR Sheffield + Flex Working - £55,000 - 80,000 + Package
Contact: [link removed]
Expanding Tier 1 Banking conglomerate seeks two high-achieving IT Procurement experts to join their Global Sourcing team and can be based in various office locations. Both senior hires will enjoy hands on management of complex cross-border deals ranging from £5-50m spanning a variety of key Technology categories. With a close-knit team and a strong leadership community, Procurement is in a great position to gain ground.
As Global IT Procurement Manager you will:
- Use your IT Procurement subject matter expertise to have an immediate impact in a fast paced, intelligent and international environment
- Quickly become considered an invaluable business partner by geographically dispersed IT stakeholders
- Instil a high-performance culture amongst more junior Procurement and Sourcing team members
- Generate significant cost savings by executing large international deals and re-shaping category strategy, whilst also securing longer term benefits for the Firm such as risk mitigation and strategic vendor partnerships with major and niche suppliers
Required experience / background: -
- Blue Chip / FTSE 100 employer background, with quick progression from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Sourcing Manager
- Strong knowledge of the IT supply market, with specialist Procurement knowledge of at least one of the following: Software, IT Services & Consultancy, Hardware, Telecoms
- Proven ability to influence senior figures and position procurement more strategically within complex matrix environments
- Degree, MCIPS & Prince 2 preferred though by no means essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to [link removed] or apply through this forum.
Key skills : procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, Professional Services, global, FTSE100, negotiation, stakeholder management, vendor management, global IT sourcing, Sheffield, Birmingham, Manchester