Global Category Manager - IT Contingent Labour - Iconic FTSE 100 Banking Giant - Multiple locations - + Flex Working - £60,000 - £70,000 + Package
Contact: [link removed]
Expanding Tier 1 Banking conglomerate seeks a strong contingent labour/IT procurement expert with experience managing IT contractors to join their Global Sourcing team. With a close-knit team and a strong leadership community, Procurement is in a great position to gain ground.
As Global IT Procurement Manager you will:
- Use your subject matter expertise to have an immediate impact in a fast paced, intelligent and international environment
- Strategically manage a £300m + spend portfolio for IT contingent Labour
- Quickly become considered an invaluable business partner by geographically dispersed stakeholders
- Instil a high-performance culture amongst more junior Procurement and Sourcing team members
- Generate significant cost savings by executing large international deals and re-shaping category strategy, whilst also securing longer term benefits for the Firm such as risk mitigation and strategic vendor partnerships with major and niche suppliers
Required experience / background: -
- Blue Chip / FTSE 100 employer background, with quick progression from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Sourcing Manager
- Strong Contingent labour category expertise, ideally with experience managing IT contingent labour
- Proven ability to influence senior figures and position procurement more strategically within complex matrix environments
To find out more and apply please send your CV to [link removed] or apply through this forum.
Key skills : procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, Professional Services, global, FTSE100, negotiation, stakeholder management, vendor management, global IT sourcing, Sheffield, Birmingham, Manchester, Remote Working, Contingent Labour, Professional Services