Global Category Manager - IT Professional Services - £65k - £75k - Multiple locations, Birmingham, Sheffield, Manchester, Southampton
To apply contact:[email removed]
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an I.T. Procurement expert to champion much needed business change amongst Executive community within this Ftse 50 organisation. Managing £500m+ spend, the post holder will possess exceptional gravitas and insight, and quickly become considered a powerful ambassador for Procurement across an organisation undergoing significant procurement transformation.
Global Category Manager - IT Professional Services role overview:
· Successfully manage a global spend portfolio of over £500m for IT Professional services spend
· Collaborate with Regional and in-country Heads of Procurement to drive unified category strategy for IT Services spend
· Partnering with executive Leadership Team to continue Procurement's evolution and gain increasing control over budgets and key suppliers
· Have the license to drive strategy and change within your near $billion spend portfolio.
· Unlocking innovation and building strategic supplier partnerships
· Inspiring the wider Procurement team around you, providing insightful leadership and effectively managing resources on category & sourcing projects
Required skills / background: -
· Impressive Procurement & Category Management career, with evidence of quick progression & high commercial achievement (cost savings, risk mitigation, SRM)
· I.T Professional services category expertise required
· Exceptional engagement skills, with a proven track record in influencing Executives to further Procurement's image
· Strong demand management, financial analysis, research and presentation skills
· Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, I.T & Digital procurement, Software & Hardware Procurement, procurement transformation, change management, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement performance, project management, team management