Global FM Procurement Manager - £70k-£75k + Excellent Benefits Package - Central London
Following a ground-breaking transformation of their commercial team, this leading brand is seeking an FM procurement expert (Hard or Soft Services) to join their ranks and drive their enviable procurement function towards best-in-class. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development to ambitious individuals, and with a top-light Procurement community this could be a fantastic career move for aspiring procurement directors who are keen on entering a blue-chip organisation during a period of aggressive growth.
Global FM Procurement Manager role profile:-
- Lead global procurement strategy development and deal execution for the £100m+ procurement spend, particularly within hard or soft FM
- Build strategically important supplier relationships whilst engaging with executive stakeholders to understand the firm's commercial ambitions
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Be an inspirational figure to less experienced procurement professionals in the team, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Excellent knowledge and strong experience across FM procurement spend
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to strive for Procurement Directorship within the next 18 months
This is a standout opportunity for an accomplished FM Procurement specialist to break into a globally revered FTSE 100 organisation and create a legacy for oneself.
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Alex at [link removed]