Global IT Procurement Manager - Prestigious FTSE 30 Brand - Central London - £40,000 - 60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Due to rapid expansion this globally renowned FTSE 30 conglomerate is seeking a passionate, innovative and ambitious IT & Technology Procurement professional to join their award-winning team. With an outstanding reputation for fast-tracking high potential team members to increasingly senior ranks and a truly global footprint, this Blue Chip employer provides an exciting career opportunity.
As Global IT Procurement Manager you will:-
- Manage £ multi-million IT & Telecoms procurement and Sourcing projects across Managed Services, Software, Hardware, Telecoms & Professional Services, driving significant cost savings through best-in-class strategic sourcing & category management
- Engage with an executive stakeholder community, maximising the buy-in from an incredibly receptive group to drive forward-thinking and sustainable procurement methodologies
- Benefit from a personally tailored development scheme delivered by the Global IT Procurement Director
- Be promoted to Global IT Category Leader within 12 - 18 months
In order to qualify for this IT & Technology Procurement opportunity you must have:-
- Strong procurement, strategic sourcing and category management experience across the IT & Technology categories
- Impressive track record of progression within your IT Procurement career to date (e.g. IT Buyer to Senior IT Buyer to IT Procurement Manager to Senior Technology Procurement Leader etc)
- Full working knowledge of the end to end procurement process (ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract drafting and negotiation, stakeholder management)
- Degree from a leading university (or equivalent)
- MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred but not essential
If you are an ambitious IT & Telecoms procurement and category specialist looking to join a globally revered FTSE 30 brand that recognises the value that procurement can bring, this is a fantastic career move for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to[email removed] or directly through this forum.