Excellent opportunity to drive transformation and CI across multiple global manufacturing plants in a leading FTSE 100 company. If you'd like to lead this change across individual plants while bringing the various sites and teams together through community and frameworks, read on.
- Provide global manufacturing expertise to optimize the design and operations of the Global Supply Chain plant network.
- Develop manufacturing standards, processes and capability to drive standardization and continuous improvement.
- Lead the design and operating standards of their key strategic production hubs to deliver top quartile competitiveness.
- Develop and drive the sustainability agenda across the Global Supply Chain.
- Lead the manufacturing functional network in the Supply Chain.
- Lead the development of manufacturing standards, policies, processes and tools and KPIs across their manufacturing sites
- Lead the development and deployment of manufacturing standards to drive their strategic plants to best in class performance across key metrics and dimensions of safety, quality, reliability, service, productivity and overall competitiveness
- Lead and build a culture of continuous improvement to drive productivity and eliminate waste in the plant network
- Develop and lead the deployment of manufacturing functional capability framework
- Support the Global Engineering Manager and Plants to develop design and deployment of standardized engineering designs and operating standards which improve safety, productivity, quality and competitiveness.
- Develop and lead the Global Supply Chain sustainability agenda to drive down our environmental impact, emissions and energy usage.
- Bachelors in Engineering
- Demonstrable capability in leading and managing manufacturing operations at global and regional levels.
- Extensive track record in manufacturing management including aspects of engineering, operations, safety and quality and modern manufacturing methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, CI…).
- Relevant experience in manufacturing in lubricants, consumer goods or similar chemical industries.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence, manage conflict and maximise team performance.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain a dispersed network of professionals.
Great salary plus bonus, shares, flexible allowance, car allowance, Share save/match scheme, private medical and 28 days' holiday.
Please apply to this advert or drop me an email with your CV to[email removed].