*INTERIM* Global Procurement Consultant, BPO & HR/Professional Services - Global Brand - Bristol - £600-£800 per day (including expenses)
Over the last 18 months Procurement has been on a transformation journey, raising the profile of what they can do and excelling well beyond mere cost cutters to play innovative roles in driving increased business value.
Now the Group are seeking a highly ambitious, intelligent and commercially savvy Procurement expert to join as a Global Procurement Consultant, BPO & HR/Professional Services. You will be leading a critical global project, reporting directly into the CFO. This interim assignment is for an initial 6 months but is very likely to be extended beyond this.
Global Procurement Consultant, BPO & HR/Professional Services reponsibilities:-
- Develop and deliver compelling category strategy that uses both traditional procurement (e.g. sourcing, SRM), and working closely with stakeholders to deliver transformational value though levers such as Make vs Buy and Operating Model strategies
- Deliver improved savings to the business and a world-class service to customers
- Develop and implement the global procurement Business Process Outsourcing strategy, engaging with the BPO partners, helping to shape and deliver strategic change whilst managing the budget.
- Lead procurement strategy development and execution, optimising strategically important supplier relationships (which could vary from major advisory vendors, big 4 or major offshore providers)
- Lead and help implement major sourcing strategy reviews, using the complete procurement tool kit
- Be an integral part of the team in shaping overall outsourcing strategy
- Extensive global category experience across BPO & HR/Professional Services
- Regular interaction with senior stakeholders and major suppliers
- Degree, Prince 2 and MCIPS preferred though not essential
To find out more please send your CV to [link removed] or apply through this forum.