Global Procurement Manager
Global Manufacturing Firm
Noord-Holland, The Netherlands
Contact Eddy,[email removed]
Following the recent integration of 2 well established brands, this world leading supplier in manufacturing technology now operates over 25 manufacturing facilities and over 100 commercial and sales centers globally. As part of the integration process, the organization is further developing its global procurement team to meet growing demands and has created a new vacancy for a Global Procurement Manager for Components & Accessories. This will be a technical role working with a high volume of SKUs and requiring close interaction with Engineering and site-based teams to deliver optimal value.
As the Global Procurement Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain €15M of materials spend across the components and accessories category, identify areas of opportunity and build funnel of future opportunities
- Estimate potential savings, outlining ease of capture and outline yearly sourcing plan
- Develop category strategies to fit current and future requirements.
- With the support of the Global Procurement Engineer, liaise with Product Engineering and with R&D to understand and challenge requirements
- Work with Senior Stakeholders, such as the Global Head of Procurement and the CPO, to develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Maintain and build on supplier relationships through fact-based negotiation processes, such as RFP/RFQ optimizing, and supplier base screening.
- Experience in Direct Procurement across a range of diverse categories, preferably components, accessories and small parts
- Extensive understanding of the procurement process across all stages of the procurement life cycle from start to finish while exhibiting a high level of adaptability when delivering savings targets.
- A successful track record in managing and executing complex procurement projects in an international, fast paced environment.
- A Master's degree in a relevant discipline (Economics, Supply Chain, Procurement)
- High level of flexibility involving international travel to sites in different continents.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a Leading Global Manufacturing firm during an exciting, fast-paced chapter of the company's development. You will be based in the Netherlands office and can enjoy a range of benefits including international travel. To apply please send a copy of your resume to Eddy at[email removed]