Reporting into the Head of Global Procurement, the Global Procurement Manager is part of the Group Procurement Team based in Ashford (Middlesex). The primary responsibility is to lead the Procurement management of a defined Categories (Perfume & cosmetics, fashion & accessories & Gadgets)through the application of total Cost Management Principles. Client Details
My client is a leading airline catering business with an annual turnover exceeding £3.5 billion, who's team are still growing and are now looking for a Global Procurement Manager to join their central Procurement team in Ashford (Middlesex)Description
- Defining and delivering key objectives for the category under scope in order to implement overall Category plan, address all business requirements, generate benefits, deliver positive change and achieve savings target through management of a your category as well as direct involvement in strategic projects and activities.
- Build and maintain high levels of collaboration with key internal stakeholders.
- Defining and delivering a Procurement Category strategy through a deep analysis of the key elements of the Category; Spend & Supply base analysis / Stakeholder analysis and business requirements / Supply market positioning / Supplier financial analysis / RFI - RFP - RFQ - E-auctions / Commercial negotiation/ SLA / Strategic options & objective decision making
- Manage group supplier contracts
- Lead all group supplier negotiations for assigned categories and manage ongoing strategic supply partnerships
- Complex Stakeholder Management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Contract Management
- Category Management - Food & Beverages / consumable products
- New Procurement strategy concept through to implementation
Competitive Salary & Package