Global Procurement Specialist - Prestigious FTSE 100 - Based either in London or Midlands or Manchester - £45,000 + Bonus
One of the most prestigious constituents of the FTSE 100 list is seeking a polished and driven indirect or direct procurement specialist to place onto their fast-track development programme.
With a multi-billion pound annual budget, this Fortune 500 conglomerate provides a challenging and broad spend portfolio, and will see you liaising with major suppliers and senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Managing and supporting the management across a number of Indirect categories (HR, Professional Services, Travel etc.) and Direct categories (Raw Materials, Logistics etc.)
· Being heavily involved with multi-cultural stakeholder interaction and challenging them with regards to the most innovative way to implement best practice procurement
· Designing and implementing innovative sourcing strategies and overseeing their Global rollouts
· Handling multi-million pound spends and achieving impressive cost savings
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a close-knit and high performing procurement team, have significant impact on multi-million pound spends and work on high value sourcing projects. With an impressive track record for facilitating the rapid development of their team members, this is a fantastic chance to boost your procurement career and be a genuine contender for Directorship in a short space of time.
Skills and background required:-
· Significant indirect procurement experience, preferably across either Direct or Indirect categories
· Degree or equivalent
· MCIPS (or studying towards)
· Driven, articulate and highly personable
If you are interested, please send an updated CV to[email removed] or through this website
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at[link removed]