My client is one of the most well known and attractive food brands in the UK and globally. Growing consistently over the last 10 years they are now a household brand that gets everyone excited when you mention their name. They are seeking an experienced supply chain leader who is passionate about food supply chain and really wanting to help drive this growth of the business globally.
This role will report into the Head of Supply Chain and be the IBP Lead globally while managing all aspects of supply planning, support market demand planning and production delivery with the contract manufacturers. You will also work in close collaboration with logistics, 3rd party providers and the Customer Supply Planner to proactively plan for orders to be delivered on time and in full to all global markets. Key responsibilities include;
- Lead the global IBP process, supporting both the markets and 3PM's to sustain and continually improve the process.
- Consolidate monthly production requirements forecasts from all global markets.
- Manage customer supply chain with the support of the Customer Supply Planner.
- Deliver projects to improve end-to-end supply chain efficiency, working with colleagues across the supply chain and business. Close links and alignment with the Logistics Manager will be critical for successful delivery.
This is a role for a passionate foodie who has strong IBP and end to end supply chain experience.
- Excellent knowledge of FMCG Supply Chain with a passion for food and getting great products onto retailers' shelves.
- High level knowledge of IBP - be confident that you can lead the business to from a base level of maturity to "Level 3" maturity
- Excellent supply planning experience and a strong level of demand planning knowledge.
- Good end-to end supply chain knowledge, including manufacturing and global logistics.
- With a direct report, previous management experience is desirable for this role
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, as well as championing new technology to lead the implementation and leveraging of a new planning system (currently work in progress).
On offer is;
- Work for a growing global brand
- Excellent salary and package
- Start up environment & culture
- Flexible working
- Global experience & travel