Elvie is at the crest of a wave! We develop smarter technology for women and are committed to building extraordinary products that improve women's lives.
Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and tech entrepreneur Alex Asseily, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members working across the business to shape the emerging femtech industry.
We are all passionate about creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and dismantling the taboo around women's bodies. Here, you can be part of an award winning business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world, all while learning a great deal and having fun.
A recent round of new financing (Series B , so far to over $50 million) will accelerate Elvie's research and development efforts, as well as help grow brand awareness and distribution. We currently have offices in London, Shanghai and New York and are really excited about the opening of our new R&D facility in Bristol.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations and based in London, you will design and deliver a multisite people centric operation excellence agenda to achieve and exceed group targets. In this role you will be supporting organisational growth and improving company processes. You will be data focused and results driven, and shape operational processes within the business as we continue to scale.
What you will do
- Oversee a global fulfilment network which is reflective of our commercial ambitions in each territory and can provide a best in class service to our customers
- Lead your team and be accountable for all supply chain activities after our products have departed the manufacturing sites; logistics, warehousing & order fulfilment
- Assist in the selection and management of our key logistics partners to ensure we maintain a premium service delivery throughout our supply chain
- Will take a hands-on approach to the development and delivery of compelling logistics strategies to improve the supply chain efficiency and profitability.
- Will oversee internal systems to ensure high standards are maintained and exceeded in line with business strategy as well as customer expectations and government legislations
- Providing support to internal stakeholders, helping deliver strategic objectives
- Gathering, analysing and reporting on business data to help support key business and strategic decision making
- Driving continuous improvement and process change across the business to maximise efficiencies and provide economical advantage within each territory
Femtech is a fascinating and challenging area to be addressing as it requires all our employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one's tackled before. That's why we're looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array of outstanding people.
- Previous experience in leading a global logistics strategy, particularly in the US
- Experience of logistics rollout(s) to global territories required
- Experience in Operations, Supply Chain, Fulfilment, Freight & Quality
- Previous FMCG or healthcare logistics experience
- Have the ability to prove you can increase operational performance in a consumer hardware product environment
- Experience of leading and scaling a global supply chain, in a hyper-growth environment, ideally with high-quality, complex consumer focused products
- A laser-focused eye for detail and excellent analytical ability, able to extract, analyse and interpret data
- Be both innovative and pragmatic in your approach, whilst constantly driving for solutions
- Experience in managing senior internal and external stakeholders
A great work environment
- The chance to make a real impact in improving women's health and lives
- Working with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team that share the same values and love what they do
- Career progression and regular performance reviews
- Regular company socials, daily snacks and as much tea and coffee that you can consume
- Competitive base salary, bonus linked with performance and share options in a rapidly growing business
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (we also offer extra day for house moves and if you get married)
- Enjoy employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Generous employee referral program
- Tech Scheme
- Private healthcare, Pension & Life insurance
- Working hours & Working from home - our culture is built on trust and autonomy
- We provide a growing programme with daily healthy snacks, cycle to work scheme, free preventive health check, free flu vaccination, mental health awareness, and discounted gym membership