The Head of Advanced Procurement will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience in the Consumer Electronic industry, combined with industry leading Procurement ability and expertise. A key requirement of this business critical role is to be able to converse with all levels of the New Generation Product team; to understand the technicalities of the engineering and design teams, the commerciality acumen to align with finance teams and the creativity to align with the design team!
- Design, implement and manage advanced Procurement strategies, supplier selection, contract negotiations for all aspects of new generation products
- Apply Consumer Electronics expertise to anticipate and act on electronic components, new technology and procurement trends
- Work closely with key senior stakeholders and function leaders to analyse and implement product strategy
- Closely align with the product development and engineering stages of new generation products to drive effective Procurement and sourcing processes including at prototype stage
- Track the lifecycle of new generation products and maintain a dynamic pipeline of future product globally
- Work closely with global suppliers and electronic technology experts to identify and drive product development and improvement
- Create and own global sourcing processes with a particular focus on supply cost processes, design to manufacturing and design to cost tools - specifically in a new product launch environment
- Expertise in Global Procurement in the Consumer Electronics industry ideally
- Experience in a fast paced global organization with new product launch at the heart of their business
- Experience working in industries with technical components and complex design and engineering
- Degree in an engineering discipline
- Gravitas to be a global leader in one of the largest FMCG companies in the World!
This is a fantastic opportunity for seasoned Procurement expert to spear-head a dynamic, creative and advanced team of specialists and forge the future of one of the leading names in the FMCG industry. To design, implement and manage global procurement strategy for new generation products, managing the sourcing for the whole lifecycle of product from design and engineering to launch!