My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain. They are a Sustainable FMCG brand growing through a rapid amount of growth.
The Head of Logistics in Glastonbury will be responsible for...
- Oversee a global fulfilment network which is aligned to the business growth plans ensuring our customers receive first class service
- Anticipate, identify and resolve problems that could delay the release or movement of export shipments ensuring government and customs compliance is adhered to
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with both new and existing third parties to achieve an efficient and effective service at all times
- Working with the Warehouse Manager and Supply Chain to organise most effective delivery times of product for storage into the warehouse and third party 3PL.
- Development and coaching of the Logistics Team to deliver best in class cost and supply to our Global customers and distributor
- Ensure all key metrics are managed within an agreed KPI framework and be responsible for maintaining and adhering KPI's in each of the logistics contracts
- Responsibility for our sustainable standards and policy, carbon neutral to carbon negative
- Propose, design and implement new systems that deliver improved visibility, control or resource management
- Planning of future capacity requirements
- Organise and authorise import and exports, using the most efficient an effecting freight forwarder
- HS code management in global territories and management of verification partners
- Management of landing costs (taxes and duties) optimised for the most cost-effective solution
- Optimised Amazon process flow and supply
- Reduce non eco-friendly packaging within the supply chain
The Head of Logistics will have...
The Head of Logistics will receive...
- A salary of between £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Flexible Working Hours
- Product Discount