My client is in the Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Sector and is a Global Brand.
The Head of Operations in Avonmouth will be responsible for...
- Responsibility for warehouse health and safety processes
- Conformance to service standards.
- Ensure all orders dispatched according to requirements, on time and in full.
- Plan team deployment in line with activity to provide cost effective service.
- Monitor Daily and Weekly headcount requirement, in line with Business Requirements, utilising agency labour as required to improve productivity
- Ensure clear standards are set for productivity performance and communicated to the warehouse and production team
- Ensure process and systems in place to measure actual performance and clearly communicate internally through regular staff briefings
- Train, mentor and coach team members to promote and ensure a continuous improvement culture and develop individuals to enable them to maximise their contribution to the business and their work satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with agreed Quality Assurance processes
- Setting QA compliance objectives for the team and ensuring that targets are achieved
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organisation
- Maintain records of activity to confirm compliance with agreed requirements including internal standard product specifications
- Ensuring compliance with UK and international standards and legislation and external standards including those needed for ISO accreditation
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training
- Liaising with customers' auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customer requirements
- Achieving agreed standards of service for both UK and Export customers
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Ensuring there is a regular feedback process with Suppliers on quality and delivery performance and a non-conformance reporting process backed up by a corrective action and improvement process
- Planning delivery timetables to meet customer delivery requirements
- Resource scheduling of packing line to ensure efficient production to meet demand
- Manage supplier performance of raw material, product and packaging to comply with agreed standards of quality and timeliness of delivery
- To be the change catalyst in seeking new and improved systems and process which result in increased warehouse efficiency, quality and productivity
The Head of Operations in Avonmouth will have...
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of between £65,000-£80,000 depending on experience
- Pension Scheme