A large public sector organisation with a national remit
- Define and implement the organisations Sourcing and SRM strategies
- Lead and develop the team to deliver the agreed Supply Chain strategies
- Compliantly drive financial, quality and delivery performance of our Supply Base
- Ensure we have robust and commercially preferable terms in place across our supply base
- Significantly increase agility within key supply chains
- Define, implement and continuously improve the environmental sustainability of our supply chains
- Successfully address tactical requirements that enable the business to achieve the required results
- Ensure stakeholders perceive the department to contribute greater business value than its cost
- Commercial acumen - has a good overall understanding of company finances.
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with all levels within the organisation.
- Motivational leader with strong influencing and inter personal skills.
- Able to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach.
- Clear and proven leadership skills, strong team player. A coaching and mentoring style that develops the team.
A competitive package
An extremely interesting and exciting working environment
An ability to influence change
An opportunity to mentor and transform
A borderline greenfield role that you can make your own