Our client is an innovative global manufacturer of electronics and is looking to bring on a Head of Supply Chain to help the business drive growth.
This position will take ownership and accountability for end to end supply chain by playing a lead role in providing strong commercial execution of the company's strategic plan from a supply chain perspective. Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Leading Supply Chain improvement projects and the ownership of those business case outcomes.
- Providing governance and accountability for all third parties (Freight Forwarders, Carriers, 3PL)
- Leading S&OP Demand & Supply Planning and with a focus on return on investment on inventory
- Drive rigour and discipline through supply chain best practices to drive effective and efficient order management; from order creation to order receival, driving out supply chain waste
- Develop problem solving skills within the customer team to ensure timely execution of customer queries as well as long term process improvements
- Developing the skills & capability of Supply Chain best Practices, business sector knowledge and analytics across the team
- Enable all supply chain functions to work across process to encourage connection and collaboration, improving end to end processes, control and governance to support a robust and repeatable supply chain
- Development and presentation of material for client meetings (Operational to Board level), sharing the shape of business, performance & improvement opportunities
- Project Manager of change, supported by project management methodology & strong communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a head of supply chain capacity with demonstrated ability in leading an effective and high-performing team
- Experience in conceptualising, redefining, implementing and managing supply chains from an end to end perspective.
- Demonstrated understanding of general manufacturing and demand driven supply chain
- Proven track record in strategic agility and operational excellence
- Strong planning, organisation, and prioritising skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to interact effectively with all stakeholders
- Stable and growing business
- Leadership position within global business
- Attractive salary