Our client are in an exciting period of growth after opening up more channels to market. They are a recognised brand within their sector who are know for quality and high levels of service. They have recently invested in new systems, site infrastructure, and functional specialists to support further growth, and build the overall capability. The addition of this role will further support high levels of customer service and help accelerate the ecom offering.
As the Head of Supply Chain & Logistics you will:
- Review the current Supply Chain network in place, prioritising projects that will have maximum impact on cost and service.
- Complete an ERP system review, understanding the development needs on training and system functionality. Specific focus will be on the WMS application.
- Review the team capability, agreeing development plans and training
- Understand and support the business strategy, contributing to how the organisation evolves
- Ensure the Supply Chain partners have the capacity for growth
- Educate the organisation on the total cost to serve, allowing commercial decisions to be made on contracts to retain and bid for.
- Support the introduction of a demand tool as a bolt on to the ERP
- Review the operating locations in Cheshire and Lancashire
The ideal candidate will be:
- Already operating as a Head of Supply Chain & Logistics in a distribution / retail based operation
- Comfortable reviewing an ERP capability, and driving functional change
- Used to driving performance in a warehouse environment, and reviewing layout, systems, and implementing SOPs
- Exposure to managing a global supply base, understanding factory capacity, lead times, and planning
- Able to support the development of organisational strategy
£60000 - £70000 + package