A fast paced, rapidly growing business within the FMCG industry.
The Health and Safety Advisor will shape and promote a proficient Health & Safety culture within the business, driving excellence and taking the company to the next level.
- Liaise with internal teams across the business to understand their roles, increase their awareness of Health and Safety and discuss ways to implement it into their day to day roles.
- Support the training team with the design and delivery of a programme of health and safety training tailored to the needs of each department.
- Communicate information on safety matters throughout the business and implement programmes to promote a positive safety culture.
- Provide health and safety advice to management ensuring working practices and processes comply with legislation standards.
- Provide support and advice in the investigation of any incidents and coach operational managers on incident reporting if required.
- Carry out regular site safety audits in line with HSE guidelines, BRC requirements and company policy
- Support with external audits as required and coordinate/ follow-up action points arising from external audits and internal inspections
- Liaise with representatives of the relevant official bodies and third party organisations where required.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be able to demonstrate:
- NEBOSH qualification
- Experience of H&S within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills across a hierarchy
Competitive salary and package