HR/Professional Services Procurement Consultant - London - £60k - £70k + package
A growing Consultancy are looking to bring on a senior consultant to work with a number of their blue chip clients across a range of markets including FMCG, finance and pharmaceuticals. The ideal candidate will be looking for a challenging role working across multiple projects whilst leading and building an HR & Professional Services procurement team.
The procurement role will involve:
- Working with a number of global brands across the FMCG, pharmaceutical and financial services industries and offering transformation strategies in the HR & Professional Services spend
- Managing and building numerous consultant teams specifically within the HR & Professional Services procurement aspect across contingent labour, legal & consultancy services
- Engaging with senior stakeholders to negotiate best practice for procurement spend in HR & Professional Services category
- Heading up cross functional teams across multiple projects
The following procurement skills are essential:
- Very strong HR & Professional Services procurement experience
- Experience in the management and building of teams
- Past experience working in a consultancy and in industry is preferred but not essential
- High communication levels and the ability to negotiate with very senior stakeholders
- Experience in project management essential
This opportunity is perfect for an HR & Professional Services procurement person who is looking for a senior level position with a strong emphasis on team management and building.
KEY SKILLS: HR procurement, consultancy, outsourcing, indirects, London, degree, consultant, project management, people management