Page Personnel Logistics are looking to recruit an Import Coordinator for our client in Uxbridge.Client Details
Our client are a global food business.Description
In the role of Import Coordinator you will be responsible for following:
- Co-ordinate all relevant import documentation; working with in plant Customs Administration role to ensure DIFOT targets are met.
- Ensure seamless flow of documentation & duty facilitation to carriers & forwarders.
- Support Global Trade team in auditing accuracy of declarations through partners.
- Report into Transport Hub Lead to provide updates on import volumes, risks and issues.
- Define import policies and compliance. Ensure adequate record keeping compliance.
- Working with Global Trade team, maintains knowledge of import regulations, apply this to import management.
- Communicate with import related authorities and Global Trade Team to make sure there is compliance with local territory practices.
- Actively pursue improvements – cost, quality, and service – for the import documentation process, by exploring every opportunity available from changes in legislation, technology, and regulation.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge and understanding of import regulations
- Experience in international trade and land and sea logistics
- Logistics experience (2 years+)
- Data management including Management and storage of documentation
- Experience in SAP and other relevant IT systems used to manage and track exports movements
- Interpersonal skills and understanding customer needs
- Ability to develop positive, trusting relationships across operational and commercial teams
You will receive a competitive salary along with the chance to join a global leader.