Indirect Procurement Director
Fortune 500 Retail Firm
$150k - $160k + Bonus and Benefits
Contact Calvin,[email removed]
This Fortune 500 retail firm is experiencing a period of exponential growth globally and is now seeking an Indirect Procurement Director to head up multiple Indirect Procurement categories including IT, HR, Finance, Legal, Energy, Corporate Services, etc. You will be based in the organization's Philadelphia headquarters and be joining a rapidly growing company with a fast-growing Procurement function.
You will work alongside Senior Stakeholders including the Senior Director of procurement as well as multiple vice presidents within the company. You should have an excellent ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business.
As the Indirect Procurement Director you will:
- Lead your Indirect Procurement Categories and drive the business through increasing both savings and value
- Use your category expertise to identify cost drivers/trends and use this to create procurement strategies across the professional services category
- Work with your procurement team to create and implement procurement strategies across multiple indirect categories (IT, Professional Services, Corporate Services, etc.)
- Work with the Senior Leadership team to create companywide procurement strategies mutiple indirect procurement categories
- Experience in Procurement managing a number of indirect procurement categories including IT, Professional Services and Corporate Services
- The ability to liaise and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business and drive the growth of the procurement function regionally and globally
- Experienced in creating and implementing key procurement strategies across multiple indirect spend categories
- An excellent ability to work with regional and international vendors and expertly manage these relationships
- Experienced in contract creation and maintenance as well as an excellent ability to work with the legal department
- Attained a relevant bachelor's degree in a relevant subject (business, finance, economics, etc.)
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager or a Procurement Director with experience across indirect categories to step up and work for an industry leading Fortune 500 retail organization with exceptional growth potential. To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Calvin at[email removed] or click the apply button on this page.