This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Indirect Procurement Manager to play a key role in the HR, Professional Services, Real Estate and FM categories, supporting a 'Greenfield' Procurement build programme, for a high performing Global technology brand. You will report directly to the Global Head of Procurement, supporting a spend portfolio in excess of £350m p/a.
The jobholder will support the Indirect Procurement spend portfolio covering HR, Professional Services, Real Estate and FM categories. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role within a newly established Procurement function. The jobholder will have end to end responsibility for the category, including data analysis, development of sourcing strategy and delivery of sourcing projects, whilst contributing to the development of SRM strategy for the category.
It's expected that the candidate be able to demonstrate broad experience across Indirect procurement categories:
- Indirect Procurement Category experience, encompassing HR, Professional Services, Real Estate and FM
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing CxO level stakeholders in a fast paced organisation
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS