Indirect Procurement Manager (£75K)
A multinational financial services client seeks an Indirect Procurement Manager (£75K), where you will work with key stakeholders to maximise the value of a spend of c£100M.
- As the Indirect Procurement Manager (£75K), you will manage a c£100M spend. You will cover a wide range of categories, with FM & Property being especially desirable.
- Operates in a category management capacity - taking ownership over spend and working closely with key stakeholders to develop and implement category plans.
- This is an environment where procurement is unmandated - you will need to take responsibility for demonstrating the value of procurement to your stakeholders, and form a true 'business partner' relationship.
- Will work with key senior stakeholders internationally, developing and maintaining strong relationships across multiple geographies.
- Deep Indirect Sourcing experience. FM & Property are especially sought after.
- Experience working in a category management model - and a demonstrable track record of successfully developing and implementing category strategy to drive savings and deliver value to your stakeholders.
- Able to work in an environment where procurement is unmandated - taking the initiative to engage with your stakeholders and demonstrate the value of partnering with procurement.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, and be able to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Ideally Degree qualified and / or CIPS accredited.
The submission deadline for this role will be by midday on Friday 12th July. To find out more please apply here, or reach out to me directly at[email removed]