Interim Application Support Architect - £530 p/d PAYE - Watford
A world famous bespoke medical manufacturing organization have an urgent requirement for an Interim Application Support Architect.
This is an initial 6-month contract offering up to £530 p/d on a PAYE basis for a candidate to be based out of their Watford site.
- To re-design the operating model for application platform support.
- To differentiate between support models for different classes of application.
- To re-define logic used to classify business applications.
- To analyse the gap between current situation and desired state.
- Plan remediations to processes, roles, and data to move to the end state
- Core skills in process design and data analysis - likely business / systems analyst background.
- In depth knowledge of application lifecycle management and support processes.
- Experience with Service Now platform.
- Experience with process re-design, change control and introduction / adoption.
- Experience with IT service management processes / design and operation - including incident, problem and change management.
- Experience with real-world application upgrade and lifecycle management projects.
- Experience with 3rd party support / support models and vendor management processes.
This is an extremely urgent opportunity so if it is of interest please apply immediately.