Interim Ariba Enablement Manager
Interim Ariba Enablement Manager required to assist a FTSE 100 Technology company in mapping all categories of spend to optimise buying channels and leverage Ariba to maximum potential.
You will drive buying channel enablement, creating necessary catalogues and business forms.
- Develop a Wave plan to deliver
- Engage with our offshore strategic supplier and Ariba as necessary to drive enablement
- Own the engagement with internal stakeholders as part of the enablement process and to pave the way for adoption
- Develop a wave plan for supplier onboarding to the Ariba network (Enterprise accounts) in line with the drive for transaction processing efficiencies
- Ensure that all necessary procedural enablement documentation is in place and up to date
- Ensure that all necessary business and supplier comms is developed and distributed
- Must know Ariba! Proven delivery of buying channel enablement and supplier enablement on the Ariba Network
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - must be persuasive and tenacious
- Previous experience of working with offshore service providers is desirable
- Must be able to work independently and at pace
To discuss the Interim Ariba Enablement Manager position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304 to discuss.