Interim Digital Marketing Consultant
Interim Digital Marketing Consultant required for a 6 month contract with a FMCG leader to accelerate the digital journey for an iconic portfolio of brands.
The role is to drive the roll out of brand sites and CRM across the EMEA region and is great opportunity for someone with hands on experience of business and project implementations.
- We are seeking a digitally savvy, self-motivated, confident, highly collaborative and numerate individual who can successfully build business relationships across the EMEA Region.
- 5 + years' work experience in a digital marketing role is essential. Strong digital marketing experience skills are essential as is the ability to use these skills in a high pressured, fast paced environment.
- You must be comfortable with working with senior leadership within countries as well as with local and regional marketing teams.
- Strong influencing skills are necessary to operate across this matrix organisation
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Highly focused on delivering web and CRM capability to drive business value to our markets
- Must have in depth understanding and hands on experience of how to deliver digital projects
- Desirable to have Sitecore, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, GA 360 and CMS experience
- Comfortable working on highly focused, deadline driven projects
- Experience of managing complex projects
- Experience of working with digital agency partners to deliver
- A proven track record of planning, managing and delivering marketing projects with significant budgets
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions and solutions to problems.
To discuss the Interim Digital Marketing Consultant position in Kent, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.