Interim Divestment Project Manager
Interim Divestment Project Manager required to work with a global FMCG organisation as part of a global transformation programme.
My client is looking for two interims until the end of 2020 to work cross functionally managing the delivery of divestment cutovers.
You will be responsible for;
* On time delivery of all functional milestones for cutover
* Appropriate risk management
* Stakeholder management and communication across internal and external stakeholders
* Resource allocation alignment
* Ensure Logistic Service Provider readiness
* Develop relationships across the organisation and with relevant external stakeholders
* Bring functional expertise on market/customer requirements for logistics and distribution process design
* Manage process design and issue resolution associated with the Separation
* Ensure a clear and accountable handover to operations once steady state is achieved
To be considered, you must have a experience across the end to end supply chain including warehouse & distribution, logistics, incoterms, trade routes, supply chain network, direct materials, stock transfer & pricing, inventory management and contract manufacturing.
To discuss this opportunity, please call Sam on 01483 21 33 04