An experienced Interim Procurement Category Lead (FM & Property) is required to join one of our prestigious automotive client, based Surrey on an initial 3-month contract paying up to £350 per day.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Management of managed services category (FM and Property) to represent the business' best commercial interests.
- Act as liaison between the company and it's suppliers, ensuring stakeholder requirements and concerns are fully understood.
- Development of sourcing strategies that align with the businesses objectives.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Cross category procurement experience, ideally including FM, Lease management, Construction, and Utilities Purchasing
- Demonstrated ability to lead negotiations
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent influencing and interpersonal skills; happy to challenge authority.
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or[email removed]