My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a family run FMCG business going through an exciting growth period.
The Interim Head of Logistics will be responsible for...
- Oversee a Global Fulfilment Network which us aligned to the business growth plans whilst providing first class Customer Service
- Anticipate, identify and resolve problems which could delay the release or movement of export shipments ensuring government compliance is adhered to
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships both new and existing third parties to achieve and efficient and effective service at all times
- Working with the Warehouse Manager and Supply Chain to organise most effective delivery times of product to storage into the Warehouse and 3PL providers oversees.
- Development and coaching of the Logistics team to deliver best in class cost and supply to our Global customers and distributors
- Ensure all key metrics are met within an agreed KPI framework and be responsible for maintaining and adhering KPIs within each third party contract
- Responsible for sustainability standards and policy, carbon neutral and carbon negative
- Propose and design and implement new systems that deliver and improve visibility, control of resource management
- Planning of future capacity requirements
- Organise and Authorise Imports and Exports, using the most effective and efficient freight forwarder
- HS code management in global territories and management of verification partners
- Management of landing costs (taxes and duties) optimised for the most cost effective solution
- Optimised Amazon process flow and supply
- Reduce non eco friendly packaging within the Supply Chain.
The Interim Head of Logistics in Glastonbury must have...
- Global international shipping experience
- Experience managing 3PL warehouse and transport oversees
- Extensive knowledge of national/international import and export legislation
- Previous management experience
- Proven track record of building relationships internally and externally
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong IT skills
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Up to a 6 Month Contract