Leading FMCG Distributor with location across the UK, including an office in East Birmingham and Derbyshire from which this role will be based.
The successful Interim Logistics Project Manager will:
- Act as change management lead on a large scale ERP & WMS implementation across the network, avoiding interference to existing business and realising implementations on time, within the budget and within the requested scope.
- Control, overview and reporting of current project status
- Management of all project relevant elements such as HR, IT, Operations, Property, material/information flows, equipment, etc. and of all resources allocated to the project in such a way that these deliver all the work required to complete the project within scope, financial and time constraints
- Project Communication to client as well as all involved internally
- Development and management of project plan, risk logs, issue logs and action logs
- Responsible for input into the development of departmental tools and processes
- Preparation and submission of all required governance documents
The successful Interim Logistics Project Manager must have:
- Geographical flexibility within the UK, with site visits throughout the UK and a base in Birmingham
- Project Management experience 5+ years within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Experience of medium/large scale systems implementations across ERP and WMS.
- Ability to prioritise and focus on key areas/activities to deliver results
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio
- Able to facilitate meetings effectively
- Advanced understanding of Project Planning Management, including the creation of a project plan and control of the implementation budget by reporting costs and deviations with consideration to quality and delivery
- Detailed understanding of Project Scope and Change Management, including the impact of changes to scope Control and administration of scope and change management
- Prince 2 or equivalent exposure to a formal PMO structure
The successful Interim Logistics Project Manager will be offered a salary up to £50,000 + 25 days holiday + 5% matched pension + car.