Leading Retailer based in Birmingham.
The successful Interim Logistics Solutions Analyst will:
- Work across a number of sites in the Midlands, from a base in Birmingham in supporting operational teams planning for future growth and therefore increased throughput and pressure on the sites.
- Serve as the key lead for data analysis and subsequent solutions design.
The successful Interim Logistics Solutions Analyst must have:
- At least 5 years in Logistics Distribution and Supply chain.
- Experience of operating in a multi-channel, or e-commerce fulfilment environment.
- Show evidence of solution design projects including layout changes, process change, leading changes to automation and labour modelling.
- Advanced excel skills are essential, with evidence of ability to crunch large data files to produce capacity models and outputs.
The successful Interim Logistics Solutions Analyst will be offered a pro rata salary equivalent of up to £55,000 - dependent on experience within Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain.