Market leading E-commerce company with an ever growing presence both nationally and internationally.
The Interim Operation Manager at the Nottinghamshire site will report into the General Manager, and they will be responsible for all elements of e-commerce and fulfilment for the business including;
- Deliver operational best practice, aligned with company strategy and values
- Meet and exceed customer service expectations including on time delivery, quality and customer service
- Align capacity and lead times and output to meet market demand, financial and growth targets
- Monitor, report and drive KPI improvements
- Deliver a supply chain with best value on cost, quality and service
- Work with continuous improvement and quality departments to eliminate waste, improve RFT and productivity throughout the business.
- Ensure workflow between departments, monitoring and improving processes as required.
- Promote a save and secure working environment, ensuring H&S procedures are adhered to and implemented.
- Oversee change implementation to seamlessly deliver improvements.
- Ensure that resource planning and productivity are regularly reviewed, and appropriate actions are taken to manage changes in client demand, operational performance, process, and resource availability and deployment
- Has insight into the warehouse layout and locations per customer
- Monitors the progress of work, proactively identifies bottlenecks and problems to ensure a swift resolution
- Able to anticipate situations
- Develop the people; individuals and teams required to support business growth
The successful Interim Operations Manager, based in Nottinghamshire will be expected to;
- Come from a Logistics or Supply Chain Background (5+ years)
- Have an understanding of Kaizen and Lean methodologies and related techniques.
- Will embrace change
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Inventory control experience
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Confident decision maker
- Time management and organisational skills
- Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 (DOE) - Equivalent per annum
- Company Car / Car Allowance.
- 25 Days + 8 Bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme.
- Private Health Care.
- Plus additional company benefits.