- You will be part of a dedicated team of procurement professionals responsible for negotiating and managing a variety of business critical commercial contracts.
- You will work with suppliers and internal customers to manage the contracting process end to end
- You will be responsible for delivering contracts that are robust, free from risk, legally binding and importantly cost efficient and effective.
- You will ensure compliance with Public Procurement Regulations including the legally mandated OJEU Directives.
- You will co-ordinate and plan your own work and the work of staff responsible to you
- Experience of purchasing and contracting in a fast moving environment
- Experience in large scale contracting, evidenced by contractual negotiated success
- Experience of Public Procurement Regulations including the legally mandated OJEU Directives
- Knowledge and understanding of large complex commercial contract negotiations
- Experience of working with Information Technology using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Oracle Financial and Procurement Systems
A competitive day rate
An agile working environment
A long and secure contract
An opportunity to work on national contracts
A competent strategic leadership
A great and knowledgeable team