Our client is a market-leading not-for-profit organisation based in the centre of Birmingham.
* Have a full overview of the site procurement function and take full control and responsibility for the purchasing budget
* Have responsibility for the effective management of the Purchasing, Stores and Suppliers
* Work closely with the procurement team and wider business to ensure spend levels are maintained and continuously updated in line with business strategies.
* Have excellent negotiating skills, with a focus on stakeholder management and ensuring excellent supplier performance
* Possess excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
* At least 5 - 10 years experience within procurement/ purchasing
* Experience of category management
* Good supplier and stakeholder management experience