A central government department is seeking an Interim Procurement Manager specifically focused on the Digital category. You’ll be joining a small, but busy, hands-on team. Based in zone 1, London, this is initially a 1 month contract but is likely to be extended further. It is outside of scope for IR35.
You will be:
- Working in an Agile environment, with multi-functional teams, managing Commercial procurement activities for Government Digital Service (GDS) using Crown Commercial Services (CCS) Framework Agreements including Digital Outcomes and Specialists (DOS) and G-Cloud and other contract terms when required
- Negotiating terms and conditions, service levels and Milestone Deliverables where possible to efficiently deliver requirements
- Advising, training and providing knowledge transfer to others within GDS and other government departments for procurement, Commercial and Contract Management including use of G-Cloud, DOS, Statements of Work (SOW) and procurement pipelines/logs
What you need to do now
- Central government procurement experience
- End to end procurement experience, working within EU procurement regulations
- Digital category experience – including use of CCS frameworks, specifically DOS and G-Cloud
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to influence stakeholders, both internal and external
- MCIPS preferred
- SC clearance preferred
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.