Global brand with an office in Birmingham as well as several other UK offices.
The successful Interim Programme Support Officer will:
- Provide project support to the programme manager and ad hoc support to project work stream leaders, to enable them to focus on delivery of project workload
- Responsible for tracking and analysing information on the progress of the programme and projects, with the use of PowerPoint, Access, Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and other IT packages.
- Align work to project management methodology including co-ordinating the production of reports and presentations for the PMO as required.
- Assisting the programme manager with all aspects of administration such as completion of meeting minutes, filing, booking rooms or travel, maintaining risk and issue logs, configuration management etc.
- Preparation of project plans taking the outputs of meetings and drafting.
- Receive reports and update schedules, project trackers and milestones enabling the PMP plans to be kept up to date and highlight to the programme manager any problems that may require intervention
- Prepare and attend workshops / meetings In presence of programme manager to capture actions leaving the PM bandwidth to facilitate and lead the meeting
Provide a central repository for project tools and expertise and guidance how to use as required by the programme/project team e.g. NDA, planning templates, up to date versions, agenda's etc
The successful Interim Programme Support Officer will have:
- Experience of working in a project environment with a good understanding of basic warehouse and transport operations
- Previous use of Microsoft Office products to a high standard, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Visio
- Evidence of recording of meeting discussions, actions and decisions with attention to detail
- Ability to organize, plan and analyse large amounts of data whilst working to key milestones
- Basic knowledge of project management methodology such as creation of project plans, management of risk and issue logs, configuration management and support of quality and assurance
- Evidence of previously being able to influence and persuade project team members to adopt project governance methodology and achieve timelines.
- Ability to flex and change style as empowered to work with colleagues to identify ways of achieving continuous improvements and maintain project standards.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with evidence of communication (written and verbal) at all levels
The successful Interim Programme Support Officer will be offered between £30,000 and £35,000 dependent on experience.