Leading FMCG business with national presence and a key site in Bristol.
- Assist in the creation of the business case, working closely with the Project Sponsor the Logistics Director.
- Utilising the business case created a detailed and structured project plan, providing effective leadership to the project team as the key POC and with total accountability for project delivery.
- Drive stakeholder engagement and ensure influence where necessary, to ensure timely progress and risk management.
- Conduct thorough project governance, adhering to internal methodology and templates including dashboards.
- Report to board level accurate, reliable and timely weekly and monthly reports including risks and progress of the project.
- Managing internal and third-party resources on and off site, including external subcontractors
The successful Interim Project Manager must have:
- At least five years experience in structured Project Management, ideally across a broad range of private sectors businesses including Food or FMCG.
- Have experience in adopting formal project governance and reporting project progress to board level stakeholders.
- Demonstrate key capabilities in stakeholder engagement, influence and a hands on approach to project delivery.
- Demonstrate experience in similar projects such as site re-locations, start ups and closures.
- Be willing to be based at a key site location near Bristol for the duration of the project.
The successful Interim Project Manager will be offered a salary up to £65,000 plus benefits and reasonable expenses for the duration of the project.