Arden & GEM is one of the largest Commissioning Support Units in the country. Our customers include more than 60 Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG), NHS England, local authorities and a range of care providers.
With offices throughout the Midlands, North West and South East we cover a core geographic patch that extends to Greater Manchester in the north and Essex in the south. Our services are built on a strong foundation of experienced people who build great relationships, a commitment to NHS values and a thorough understanding of our clients and the challenges they face.
We provide real value to our customers by working at scale, creating the synergies and innovation that ultimately drives improved patient outcomes and makes commissioning resources work harder.
Our cornerstones are quality, value, innovation and complete customer focus
* Responsible for consolidating and documenting the fundamental components of projects i.e. scope, goals, resource, budgets, risks, opportunities and deliverables that supports business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Selecting and applying appropriate methodologies.
* Develop full-scale project plans and associate communication documents.
* Support and coordinate the development of business cases.
* Responsible for maintaining Project systems, including updating software, accessing and managing content and retrieving data.
* Ensure effective change management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
* Day to day management of changes request in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines and quality standards are met.
* Support the identification, measuring and tracking of benefits.
* Determine the best means of satisfying requirements within the context of project objectives and constraints, i.e. developing solutions.
* Take the lead in ensuring successful assigned work-stream delivery.
* Take ownership and responsibility in terms of time, quality and cost for all assigned projects.
* Identifying and setting appropriate project control. Tracking and reporting delivery against milestones.
* As part of a PPM community of practice contribute to the development of projects and programme management approaches and ways of working across the organisation.
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in a specialist area.
* Further training or significant experience to post-graduate diploma level in project management.
* Project or Programme management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, AGILE, APM) or equivalent experience.
* Evidence of continued professional development.
* Experience of managing projects including planning, project control and project management.
* Experience in managing stakeholder, taking account of their levels of influence and interests.
* Experience of managing project budgets and resources.
* Experience of preparing project documentation and briefing papers and correspondence at senior management team level.
* Experience of managing risk, identifying issues and reporting.
* Experience of managing a team (directly or as part of a project).
* Experience of the Public Sector.
A competitive salary
A challenging and exciting work stream