One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an experienced Interim Finance System Implementation Manager to assist in the implementation of a new Essbase multi-currency consolidation system.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract based in Central London offering between £600-£700 p/d
- You must be a qualified accountant to apply for this role.
- Experience implementing and using best-in-class multi-currency consolidation systems with specific exposure to SAP BPS is essential.
- The ability to perform consolidation accounting adjustments, including intercompany eliminations.
- Define the requirements of the new consolidation system, including actuals, budgets and forecasts.
- Agree the amount and form of data to be migrated from Essbase to the new consolidation system.
- Specify the interface with both Unify (SAP) and existing business reporting systems.
- Design training materials for users of the new system.
- Provide support to the testing, acceptance and documentation of the new system.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact[email removed] to find out more.