Rapidly Growing Medical Devices Distributor with a site in the East Midlands, looking to relocate the head office and distribution site to a new within the locality.
The Interim Site Relocation Project Manager will:
- Using the business case create a detailed and structured project plan with agreed milestones, stakeholders and appropriate governance for risk and budgetary management.
- Report to the Supply Chain Manager in quickly navigating the business to understand key requirements and any potential road blocks to progress.
- Act as a SME for Logistics Distribution and Supply chain and play a key lead in decision making in matters such as Warehouse technology, ERP and MRP implementation and other technology including RFID and Tablet picking introduction.
- Drive efficient and regular reporting of project progress, risks and time lines to board level stakeholders.
- Act as a mentor to the Supply Chain Manager in providing Project Methodology coaching and guidance, ultimately driving for increased project delivery capability within the business post go-live.
- Be a visible presence within the business across all work streams including facilities, construction, utilities, IT, people, process and logistics. Be prepared to lead any number of these work streams to ensure smooth transition and timely delivery of the project.
The Interim Site Relocation Project Manager will have:
- At least 10 years experience within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Be well versed in formal project methodology, with own templates and structure to implement into the business and ensure effective usage throughout the project.
- Have reported to board level stakeholders and demonstrate effective engagement and influence cross-functionally within an SME Plc environment.
- Ideally have some exposure to either the pharmaceutical, health care, or medical devices sectors.
- Be willing to act as a coach and mentor to key members of the team, in driving project capabilities and leaving the business with structures and techniques they can continue to use on their growth journey.
- Be comfortable working in a rapidly growing Plc environment, rolling your sleeves up where necessary to ensure delivery of the site move.
- Be based within the East Midlands area, and flexible to travel as required.
- Be available to start in October and commit to a 12 month period.
The Interim Site Relocation Project Manager will be offered £400pd + reasonable business expenses as required.