Our client, based in Worksop, are well-known within their field. For this temporary position they will offer fantastic working hours and excellent training.
This position of Interim Supply Chain Administrator will be responsible for:
- Assisting the senior planner to ensure production schedules are met
- Managing excel spreadsheets and developing their efficiency where possible
- Communicating with stakeholders internally and chasing progress
- Analysing data and extracting relevant information to use in production meetings.
Ideally the successful candidate of this Interim Supply Chain Administrator will have:
- Excellent ability with Microsoft Excel
- Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain experience (desirable)
- Demonstrable achievements within an analytical or planning position
- The ability to perform a 3-6 month temporary assignment starting in July.
A competitive hourly rate and an opportunity for training