Interim Supply Chain Project Manager
Interim Supply Chain Project Manager required to join a global FMCG organisation to play a key role in a global supply chain transformation to deliver an integrated end-to-end supply chain.
The role will provide expertise to drive the improvement plan for Cash Conversion Cycle maturity, SRM/SCRM effectiveness and coaching for the planning team.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide expertise and support for Supply Chain Planning Directors and Planning Leads to develop 'what if' and risk mitigation scenarios for the E2E supply chain e.g. identify options and recommendations to maximise service and financial performance
- Recommend key improvement initiatives for driving improved supply chain performance working with key stakeholder groups including Planning team, Logistics, Procurement, Finance
- Lead a supply chain continuous improvement programme to deliver service, cost and cash benefits
- Work with Supply Chain Services function to provide supply chain modelling and both internal and external benchmarking to assess performance
- Deploy changes to processes and systems as a result of projects, new tools and other business changes, ensuring seamless transition to business as usual
- Advocate greater use of automation/digitalisation and drive system data/parameterisation quality improvements. Build capabilities in planner community to ensure data accuracy and completeness, including data accuracy KPIs
- Functional system subject matter expert and first point of contact in the team for system related improvement / fixes, includes translating business requirement into system requirement, coordinate testing and rolling out of new system functionalities
- Conduct or coordinate training, strengthening use of processes, systems and tools to improve efficiency and productivity
- Expert knowledge of Supply Chain processes and systems architecture within a global business environment.
- Practical understanding of core business processes including product lifecycle, regulatory change management, and supplier/customer management processes
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain planning systems (SAP) and core data parameters that drive planning outcomes
- Continuous improvement mindset - from identification through to delivery
- Demonstrated ability to extract and integrate business intelligence including benchmarking information and deliver scenario planning to benefit the supply chain organization.
- Ability to influence stakeholders up to VP level, articulating complex supply chain problems into easily understood solutions / recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to lead delivery of complex, multi-disciplinary projects across a team of skilled supply chain professionals.
Please note, this role is considered to be inside IR35.
To be considered for the Interim Supply Chain Project Manager position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304