Well known reputable brand specialising in bulk distribution based in Leeds.
The successful Interim TMS Project Manager will:
- Undertake the role of project sponsor, reporting to the Head of Supply Chain drawing up a detailed project plan.
- Work alongside the software vendor throughout the design process, ensuring that accurate business requirements are documented and applied to ensure the system is fit for process.
- Lead on the extensive testing of the system prior to implementation.
- Lead structured project governance throughout the process, managing senior stakeholders, working directly customer facing and with operational staff at all levels.
- Working directly with subcontractors and haulage providers, lead a process of operational and contractual review, leading on any changes to agreements made including commercials, SLA's and ways of working.
The Transformation project explores opportunities for improvement across all logistics activities. You will be Experienced Distribution Project Manager to lead the project through the next 6 months finalising the system design, leading testing and delivering. You must have:
- At least 10 years operational experience within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
- A strong skill set within Transport Management, in particular outsourced haulier operations, 3PL management and network development.
- Demonstrable track record in implementing TMS software, ideally a cloud based platform.
- Must have a structured approach to project management and be able to demonstrate usage of tools including RAID logs and GANT charts, to aid a successful project process.
- Must be commutable distance from a location in East Leeds (expenses are not on offer for this assignment)
- Must be available for a January start date.
The successful Interim TMS Project Manager will be offered £400pd for a commitment of 6 months.