My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a global market leading 3PL operation within the FMCG space.
The Interim Transport Manager in Avonmouth will be responsible for...
· Manage and coordinate the work activities within your team.
· To ensure all deliveries and collections meet the required contractual performance
· Take responsibility for health and safety and the co-ordination of associated activities.
· Ensure a customer focused approach whilst being responsive to customer
requirements. Create excellence in customer relationship management by improving
the service offered.
· Work closely with the management team keeping them informed of any
changes and initiatives taken on continuous improvement or cost changes.
· Assist with budget preparation with the XPO Logistics management team as required.
· To ensure absence and holiday cover is in place for the role and also assist in absentee
and holiday cover where required.
· To ensure good quality communication with the customer on a day to day basis and to
deliver any agreed actions required to keep the operation efficient.
· Discrepancy resolution and management of customer service issues ensuring customer
service levels meet or exceed the contractual agreement
· Ensure all subcontractors are managed in accordance to their contract requirements
and third party costs are kept to a minimum.
· Responsible for managing change positively and effectively by pro-actively managing
operational planning and changing customer requirements.
· To continually control cost ensuring the transport operation meets or exceeds budget targets
The Interim Transport Manager must have...
The successful candidate will receive...