My client is a leading Consumer durable business based in Lancashire
- Ensure Brexit preparation work is preceding as appropriate and share any potential risks.
- Ensure all measures to meet customs compliance are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Work with 3PL suppliers to ensure customs requirements are met, resolving issues as required.
- Risk assessment and resolution on cross boarder issues.
- Support HMRC audits. Direct and manage corrective actions ongoing
- Processing of Export, Multiples and other UK orders on system
- Order entry/precheck/date order
- Ensure correct sized orders for vehicle
- stock availability / liaison with planning
- Date orders with ETD
- Knowledge of customs processes and practices.
- A desire to improve existing operations.
- The ability to make decisions with a commercial view.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Project management skills and experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels